OK Headhunters Nation, here’s our next Photo Contest. You know all about our “New Breed Chicks Rule” category. Lovely women… who can fish! Well, we want to see some of your shots of your favorite gal-pal, wife, girlfriend, mother, daughter, aunt or female fishing pal showing off their mad skills.
Our contest starts immediately, and runs through October 15th, so you have plenty of time to go get some new winning shots if you don’t have any. You know what I’d really like to see? Some shots of women, by women. Here me Firegirl? That might earn a few extra points when the vote goes down.[quote author=”mgmt”]
No men in drag please. We don’t like that.[/quote]
What Do I Win?
Everyone knows that Headhunters is one of the most female friendly shops on the planet. We’ve got the shwag that ladies want. The winner of our “Girl’s Rule, Boy’s Drool” photo contest will win a Simms Women’s Rogue Fleece Hoodie, a team Headhunters L/S sky blue women’s t-shirt, an “Infinity Buff” and ladies sun gloves from Buff, and a women’s Headhunters fishing cap, as well as stickers, etc. You’ll also be featured on our blog and Facebook page. The kind of notoriety that some would pay big money for!
- Submit your images in .jpeg format.
- Size images 1000px on the long side.
- Images must feature women anglers. No men in drag, please!
- Please include full name and email of photographer, as well as the name of subject(s).
- Submissions accepted until October 15, 2013 at midnight.
- Submit photos to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Enter “Girls Rule” in the subject line.
That’s all you need to do. They can be shot on a DSLR or your iPhone, we don’t care. We’re just looking for great fish, and big smiles!