We know you have your own reasons for visiting Montana’s Missouri River every year.
Here are a few more reasons to visit this summer. Plus, you need to try out that new Sage R8 on our hard fighting jumping Rainbows!
Or that old 7 weight that has not met its match wrastlin’ a deep diving bulldog of the legendary Missouri River Browns.
How about the quiet mornings waiting for spinner falls. Raucous nights in the small fishing town of Craig.
Recognizing fabulous water as you float downriver.
“I remember that flat…yah, lots of noses there last year.”
Memories live a long time in our fishing minds.
Make some more memories this year on the Mo.
- Big Brown Trout
- A river designed for swinging your Trout Spey rod
- Shots @ Joe’s Bar
- Chucking Big Streamers, or small leeches
- The Missouri River Canyon and all its scenic glory
- It’ll be your 1st time. Or your 27th. Either way, perfect
- Sipping Trout
- Mad Caddis Hatches
- Brown Drakes
- Early mornings; being first to the boat ramp
- Laughing with friends
- Fishing with your son or daughter
- Learning a new knot
- Sighting, casting, hooking, landing your 1st dry fly fish
- Being part of the Craig fishing community
- Beers on Headhunters Fly Shop porch
- Pitching your favorite Missouri River Guide or fishing partner, shit
- Chasing bobbers getting the net wet
- Izaak’s of Craig
- 5 weights
- Best River Town in Montana
- Wade fishing flats for miles
- No trees on your backcast
- The funnest fly shop in the tri-state area
- Fall colors
- Winter angling in a run by yourself
- It’s your trip. Your annual trout trip. You deserve it. Enjoy Montana’s Missouri River. Book early.
Call today or plan your fishing trip over the holidays as you meet and greet your good friends and families. Decide on a time for your adventure and let us help get you into the right lodging and guides to make you Missouri River vacation a success.