Monday June 24th Missouri River Fishing Report
- All good here in Craig MT.
- PMD’s coming off daily.
- Caddis coming on strong. More every day. Look to the caddis for late afternoon or evening success.
- Thunderstorms possible every afternoon. Be prepared. Raingear.
- Cripples are king. Headhunters is the locals fly shop. For the best flies in the Big Sky.
- Fish rising from the top to the bottom. And in-between.
- The dry dropper game is good too. Deep nymphers doing well. All good as mentioned above.
- Flows 6340cfs. Up a bit this week. Canyon Ferry 99.5% full. Inflows about 9K. Water temps 57F am, 60F pm. Wade fishing flows yes. Great wading from boats? Yes.
- Fish eating on top. A pretty good bite the last 5 days. Really fun stuff.
- Book your August trip today. Great lodging and techy dry fly fish for you to enjoy coming up August 2019. Check out our Subsurface School in September too!
ACR Nova Spey
CDC Biot Rusty Spinner$2.50 Select options
Craiglandia Gunfight T$35.00 Select options
Dead Drifter Blackstrap Sky Blue$24.95 Add to cart
Film Critic PMD$2.50 Select options
Hangman PMD$2.50 Select options
House of Headhunters – Limited Edition$35.00 Select options
Intouch RIO Streamertip$89.99 Select options
Rasta Lunker Die Cut Sticker$4.95 – $12.95 Select options
Rusty Parachute Fly Tying Kit$29.95 Read more
Sage X$895.00 Select options
Scientific Anglers Amplitude MPX$129.95 Select options