Packlight – the super versatile 5 piece glass travel rod.
Head for the hills, answer the call and pack in your favorite adventure stick. We’ve taken our amazing 476 blank and reconfigured it as a 5 piece travel rod, now small and compact enough to easily slip down the side of a backpack or rucksack.
- Incredibly light. An astounding 72 grams (2.54 ounces)
- Incredibly convenient. Only 495 mm long (19.5 inches)
- Incredibly tough. Made from fully unidirectional S2 Fastglass
The Epic™ 476 Packlite is crafted from Unidirectional S2 Glass, this material is stiffer and stronger than e-glass or standard s-glass. The 476 Packlight is a powerful and extremely accurate fly rod blank.
Colour: Tangerine Dream
Recommended Line Weight: AFTMA #4
Built Epic Tough
Epic glass rods are incredibly tough. Our S2 FastGlass has a far higher strength-to-weight ratio than Carbon fibre (graphite) rods. Epic FastGlass rods can endure more acute and severe bends than the equivalent Carbon fibre, tip sections are stronger and far less susceptible to breakages due to high-sticking and problematic rod angles when pulling against load.
Each Epic Packlight 476 Fly Rod Features:
- FastGlass™ fly rod blank with internally reenforced ferule system
- Our world famous fiberglass rod tube.
- Premium hand sewn rod sock.
- Cleaning cloth.
- Finest quality Portuguese cork grip.
- Hand Crafted Cap and Ring Reel Seat By Joel Lemke, USA.
- Unique black diamond stripper guide.
- Our signature Epic Ghost Wraps in premium Japanese silk with fine one turn pinstripe midway over each guide foot.
There are no reviews yet.