Hi-Winds were part of the weekend. But, really nothing out of the ordinary.
Those who can’t stand the wind just don’t fish here.
Today the Hi-Lite is the warm weather. This week ahead should hold some Baetis Hi-Lites. We will keep you informed here on this very Missouri River daily.
Weekend Hi-Lites here on Montana’s Missouri River
Baetis are on the way in.
- Midges are in.
- Izaak’s open daily, save for Mondays through April. Then daily through October.
- A number of non-local locals are in the neighborhood. Fun to catch up with these anglers as fishing friendships are built over many years.
- Shots at Joe’s. Open daily @ 8am.
- McCune-Gould Casters had a ton of fun while learning. Full clinics for these two world class sustained anchor educators. We look forward to their visit this coming year. They’ll be around for another few days enjoying the swinging fly lifestyle we encourage in Craig.
- A ton of younger anglers around for the weekend. We like the fun they bring to the sport, the lifestyle, the Headhunters Life.
- Spring Special in full swing. We are past the mid point with only 17 days to go. Get on board if you want to fish for a seasonal discount of $300.
- Folks fishing top to bottom. Enjoy all the Missouri River has to offer.
- Fun times this Spring in Craig MT. You oughtta be here.
More images from the weekend below. The fishing fun has begun…