Craig Caddis Fest and BBQ Cook-Off Saturday May 18th
Pretty stoked for our annual Fundraiser for the Fire Department this coming Saturday May 18th! We will see you in Craig!
- 13thAnnual Craig Caddis Festival & BBQ Cook-Off
- Saturday May 18th Benefitting the Craig Volunteer Fire Department
- 4pm til 10pm in downtown Craig Montana
- Parade starts at 4pm. Kids, cars, fire trucks, horses, candy and hooplah!
- BBQ ‘ers start at 4pm. $3 bites at more than 10 BBQ contestants from around the state. Ribs, brisket, chicken, pork and much more.
- Kids Activities all day long.
- Silent Auction with tons of items for silent bid. 3 great items for the FD Raffle, 50/50 raffle,
- Live Auction with items from Great Falls, Helena and canyon businesses. Fly Fishing Guide Trips from the Flathead, the Madison River, the Madison River, original art from Christa Hardy, Greg Meyer, Steve PAttee, Link Jackson and more! Gift Cards from fishing businesses all over the state, lodging nights,
- Local vendors selling arts and crafts and addt’l goodies!
- Live Music all day long and evening entertainment Up in the Air Band on the Izaak’s Log Jam @ 4pm
- The Uncle Joe’s Craig Bar and Izaak’s Restaurant open all day along with the 3 fly shops
- All benefitting the Craig Volunteer Fire Dept.
- Saturday May 18th 2019 in Craig Montana. 4pm-10pm