New flies for Headhunters Fly Shop this week.
Every time we turn our head Ninch stuffs the bins full of new flies. Why? Cause he can’t help himself.
And we like additional options to fool our trout here in central Montana. We can’t stand flies that do not work. We get rid of them quickly replacing them with new patterns for you. Try them out on the laboratory know as Montana’s Missouri River.
This week’s newest selections @ Headhunters…
- Purple Haze (Soft Hackle)
- Hogan’s Spring Creek Geek
- Allen’s Holla-Back Girl Purple, Pink, Brown
- Jake’s Flash-a-Midge Black
- Two Bit Hooker Brown, Olive
- Flash Bang Midge Red, Cream
- Tungsten Juju Baetis Red
- Allison’s Wild Thing Purple
- Barr’s Copper John (the original, not those shitty knock offs)
- Trask’s Little Devil
This weekend to be warmer than normal on the Mighty Mo. We have guides out daily and river lodging for all comers. Give us a call or stop in for RV sites, Adipose Rental Boats, shuttle services, the Missouri River’s best fresh fly selection, and cool new logo gear for your whole family.
Open daily @ 8am and later than the rest for late night trout needs.