Mid February Missouri River Fishing Report
The short and cold version of the Fishing Mid February Missouri River Fishing Report.
- It’s cold out there. And in the water. 34F water temp. Somedays the air temp crawls over the water temp. Some days.
- A few midges on non-windy days. The last couple days gusts to 50mph. The sustained winds have only been in the 35+ mph.
- Not crowded. I bet not one angler has been in your favorite spot, this week.
- If you do go, try to figure out what kind of goo will keep the ice from fouling the guides. No one has figured it out yet. Although some claim they know, but they don’t know.
- Handwarmers in your gloves. Some sort of Thermos with something inside that warms your cockles.
- Pink flies under bobbers.
- Stop in between fishsin’ holes. We will drip you some damn fine Folger’s coffee.
- When the slush leaves the river you can come by and demo a few Trout Spey Rods.
- Shop open 8-5 daily
- Happy Valentines Day.