Missouri River Swing Season is upon us.
We have $300 Spey Casting/2 Handed Rod Guided Trips for the rest of 2014. All the way until the 31st of December.
We have done a few and have a few more slated for the upcoming week. Are you in? Why not try something new.
If you need a little nudge you should attend our Free Spey Casting Clinics with the first one being soon.
Saturday December 6th @ 9am. Come join us for an all day free clinic led by Headhunters own John Arnold. A killer PowerPoint presentation along side coffees and donuts at the Craig Trout Camp starts out the day with casting after the classroom session.
Many who have attended several clinics love the dry land presentation. After casting for a few days the second time you attend John’s presentation a few light bulbs in your head will pop off! The learning continues every time you attend.
Casting commences after the indoor session. Casting all afternoon local here in Craig. Several instructors will help you at whatever your casting experience is. This Free Spey Casting Class is limited to 12 students so get your name on the list today.
Remember the $300 Spey Guided Days until the end of the year. Free Casting Clinics begging December 6th and continue through the first Saturday in March.
Come out and learn something new this fall and winter with the perfect way to swing streamers on the Missouri River.
Missouri River Swing Season
- Ever wanted to learn how to cast those funny long rods fellers are using with 2 hands on the rod?
- Want to go on a northwest spey steelhead trip and don’t want to make an ass out of yourself with your buddies?
- Want to show up knowing a thing or two about spey casting? Our clinics will get you started and casting well enough to catch fish!
- Want to try out a bundle of DEMO Spey Rods from SAGE, Echo, T & T, and Orvis? Rods specifically chosen for swinging flies on the Missouri River.
- Want to find the perfect line for your 2 handed rod? We have loads of demo lines, both Skagit and Scandi, to perfectly match your rod and casting style.
- Want to get out of the house in December and come spend the day on the Mo’? Yeah, us too.
See you soon on the Mo’ wandering around with one of those funny long poles. Call today and get yourself on the FREE Spey Clinic list or book a $300 Spey Guided Trip. Remember we have cheap Craig Trout Camp Lodging too starting at $125. Make a weekend out of it!