It’s here. A Gore-Tex Bootfoot wader from the leading and only American wader manufacturer SIMMS has arrived in downtown Craig.
The G3 SIMMS Bootfoot wader is the answer to all those who like easy entry and comfort. The most usable winter wader. Many still go the neoprene route but those are becoming as scarce as a dry eye after watching “Rudy” for the 17th time.
A number of our guides will be rocking this wader this spring. easy in, easy out. You can choose wither the Felt Sole or the Vibram Sole for most of us here on the Mo.
Thanks to SIMMS for getting the world into a dry Gore-Tex American Made Wader.
If you need a pair feel free to give us a call here at the shop and we will get a pair in the mail for you today! 1-877-DRY-FLYS 406-235-3447
SIMMS G3 Bootfoot Waders
- Featuring GORE-TEX® Pro Shell fabric – offers the most durable waterproof/breathable fabric designed to meet the demands of professional guides and hard core anglers
- GORE-TEX® 3-layer Pro Shell Technology in upper/GORE-TEX® 5-layer Pro ShellTechnology in lower – 25% more breathable
- Patented front and back leg seams provide articulated fit, maximum comfort and mobility
- Reach-through, lined hand warmer pocket with zippered chest pocket
- Removable Tippet Tender™ Pocket with dual entry zippers & retractor docking station
- Adjustable 1.5” elastic suspenders with YKK® buckles
- Low profile belt loops with 2” stretch nylon wading belt
- Custom boot designed specifically for Simms waders. Also available in a Vibram® Lug sole.
APPROX. WEIGHT: 124 oz/3.5 kg
FABRIC TECH: GORE-TEX® 3-layer Pro Shell Technology in upper/GORE-TEX® 5-layerPro Shell Technology in lower – 25% more breathable
WADER SIZES: S/7, S/8, M/8, M/9, M/10, MK/9, MK/10, L/10, L/11, L/12, LK/11, LK/12, XL/11, XL/12, XL/13, XXL/12, XXL/13
Click the Size Chart tab above for measurements.
BOOT SIZES: Whole sizes only, 7-13, EEE width. Street shoe size is recommended.