Weekend Snow Foreshadowing
Snow in the forecast for Friday thru Monday. It’ll only bring 5-10 inches though.
- Bring warm clothes and jackets.
- Bring BWO patterns.
- Bring Streamer rods.
- Bring Trout Spey gear.
- Bring smiles, and a good toque.
- Bring hand warmers. Jetboil. Coffee. Whiskey.
- Mother Mo will provide the action, the bugs, the entertainment, the solace, the snow.
- We welcome the weather change as the winds have been fierce. And for us to say that it means they were fierce! But did not affect the bite. Good nymphing and strong throughout the day. Some lulls. But that is fishing. Sometimes your buddy catches them all. Others, you. And for us to remember that it is fishing, not catching all the time.
- Bring a partner, for good fellowship. The longer you fish the more about fellowship it is. Or for most.
Thursday in the canyon and all is good. Calm this am. Winds from the WNW today. A front moving in. With snow. See above for your list.
Have a great Thursday. Go TB Rays. Beat those Astros. BAetis are coming…we hope!