Abel manufactures the cool shit. We can all agree on that.
These Abel Nippers are one of the most popular accessories in fly fishing today.
At 60 bucks a whack, these are not your fathers nippers. No, not at all.
While the $5, $10, and $20 nippers work just fine, the Abel Nippers are a far superior product.
Just like overpriced earrings for your wife, these babies qualify as man jewelry.
Abel Nippers are killer Overpriced Nippers
Several colors available.
- Designed, Manufactured and Assembled in the USA
- Anodized aluminum body construction
- Replaceable jaws – machined out of premium grade stainless steel, then heat treated to 58-60rc
- Saltwater resistant
- Engineered to Cut 7x – 100 lb mono and braid line.
- Available in all Abel Finishes
- 2 Year limited warranty on the jaws after initial purchase
- Standard Black – $ 50.00, Solid Finishes – $60.00, Fish Graphic – $ 100.00
- Screws – 303 Stainless Steel
- Body – T-6061 T6 Aluminum
- Jaws – Crucible CPM S35VN
- Pin – 316 Stainless Steel
- Weight: .7 ounces
- Height: .420″
- Length: 1.800″
- Top Width: .710″
- Bottom Width: .560″