SIMMS Bounty Hunter Reel Case Review
This caught my eye the other day at Headhunters of Craig Montana. It looks good.
The updated appeal of the new Bounty Hunter luggage line from SIMMS is attractive. Gone are the rounded edges and the presentation of the squared off modern lines look great.
Open this baby up and you can neatly stuff 10 reels inside this cozy padded brushed liner. Perfect for cuddling your favorite male rod jewelry. They will all be safe and warm inside the SIMMS Bounty Hunter Reel Case. Once open you find that there are several zippered mech pockets for leaders, lines, along with miscellaneous gear! A well designed reel bag.
Why not pick up the reel case you have always been fantasizing about this week at Headhunters. We have ’em in stock ready for your holiday shopping pleasure. Pick this baby up for yourself. And a sweet Hatch reel to ride home with…
PREMIUM CASE WITH MAXIMIZED CAPACITY FOR UP TO 10 REELS
Premium protection for an entire collection, Simms’ Bounty Hunter Case-LG features padded, configurable dividers for keeping 8 to 10 reels at the ready. The compression-molded exterior bucks abuse while in transit. Multiple zippered mesh pockets and sleeves keep leaders and lines organized. And a removable divider shields reel tops during transfer. Built from bomber 1680D dobby ballistic fabric with a water-shedding DWR finish.
- Carries 8-10 reels with padded, configurable dividers
- Compression molded exterior for interior reel protection
- Interior casing has padded, configurable dividers
- Padded walls & non-scratch brushed liner fabric
- Removable divider protects top of reels during transfer
- Multiple zippered mesh pockets and sleeves for leaders & lines
- Fabric Tech: 1680D dobby ballistic fabric & high-density plastic tube with DWR finish Approx. Weight: 34.5 oz. CAPACITY: 15.75 L, 962.5 cu. in. Dimensions: 14.5″ x 5.5″ x 4.75″